Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday 7 February 2011

The Man in The Coat, Whats That Sound? and Racist Animals???........

Hey all ummm....Happy Monday??....No?....Ok well....Happy Day to you.....

So today I went out with the sole intention of finding something worth writing about as some of my posts have become a bit of a bore I think....well with this post i feel i hit the jackpot...but ill let you all be the judge hehe.

So it started as I was driving to the shops, seeing all these old(er) people walking about something hit me, what is it with old people and Beige Jackets???....i must have seen at least 10 different men wearing exactly the same jacket!!!...is there a special shop for them?? haha.
But the one that stands out for me was this little old man (I don't know why he has shrunk, must be the rain ay?) he was wearing what looked like a body bag on him....of corse it was the same jacket but it went right down to the floor...now i know you can get jackets like that...but this was exactly the same as the others....NO WONDER HE LOOKED SAD, HE CANT GET ONE IN HIS SIZE AWWWW.....

Sitting in my flat watching the telly today, i started hearing what sounded like a loud buzzing noise, as it got nearer I realised it sounded like an aeroplane or helicopter...Now this noise got so loud that I started to worry, Are they coming to get me?....ooo are the A-Team are here for dinner?......OMG!!! ITS ZE GERMANS!!!!!!......Well needless to say it was none of them it was actually a police helicopter scanning the area, for a lousy convict no doubt......

Ok now i wrote in a previous post how i sometimes say things that people might find a little on the risky side and close to the line.....but having a spare bit of time I got to thinking about stuff and one thing that came to mind was....ARE ANIMALS RACIST??....Now I'm not saying all animals are (if any) but ill let you into how this came to mind..... I was driving past this field that had horses in....they were white with black spots on, all standing around eating a fresh piece of grass....however I couldn't fail to notice this one little horse eating away from the others as if it had been cast aside....this horse was all black, not a hint of white on its body.....does this thing happen in animal world?? why are they not letting him join their patch?? is he the slave?? or is he the revolution???.....i still cant decide!!

(If that offends anyone then I sincerely apologise, just a random thought, made possible by seeing it with my own unique eyes :P)

SO IF I PRESS THIS BUTTON A PIC APPEARS??? PAH WHO YOU KIDDING......

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with beige...suits us oldies perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okaaaaaay, I love it! I've been thinking,a s I read your long posts, that I'm totally jealous! I couldn't write a long post to save my life so I appreciate it when people can wax poetic about whatever is on their mind. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete