Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Thursday 10 February 2011

Nightime Screams, Old Shoppers and The Forest Gump Lady........

Soooooo i havent written for a few days, not because i didnt want too.....well party cos i didnt want to haha, but mostly because i was having a breakdown and didnt go out to see anything funny....however today i managed to drag my ass out and heres some things i saw........

Right ok the first thing i didnt really see, but its what i heard. I was laying in bed last night it must have been about 3am when all of a sudden i heard these almighty screams, as if someone was being murdered or something......jumping out of bed i managed to get caught in the duvet and fall flat on my face...grrrrr.....managing to get to the window i looked outside only to see the crazy lady from downstairs standing on the grass in her dressing gown shouting for her cat?!?! i mean WTF? You could have killed me (death by duvet)..........GO BACK IN YOU MENTALIST, IM TRYING TO SLEEP.......

Now one of my pet hates when i go shopping is old people, now im not slagging old people off because well i seem to get on with them haha...Old people you cant beat them (unfortunately :P)
By my god when they are shopping they do my head in, they dawdle about not knowing where they are or who they are, stopping in front of you for no reason and then they take a year to go through the checkout........i mean if you cant do it, dont do it!!!

Now some of you are going to think im really mean for mentioning this right, but i was sitting in my car when this lady walked by, she was walking really weirdly, and as i looked at her feet i noticed she had them special shoes that forest gump had (you know the metal one?).....im not laughing at the fact she has to wear them nor am i laughing at disabled people.....just one thought came into my mind when i saw them tho...........'Momms said these are my magic shoes, she said they'd take me anywhere' (in your best forest gump voice)........RUN FOREST RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

sooo that was that hope it slightly made up for not writing for 2 days, but if it doesnt then tough haha! Laters!!

EVERYBODY IN LOVE, PUT YOUR PIC UP.............

1 comment:

  1. "Death by Duvet" ... you should patent that ;)

    And I wonder how she would have reacted had you screamed, "Run, Forrest, run!" If it were me in her position, I would have absolutely cracked up, but it's always so hard to judge human nature ...

    ReplyDelete