Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday 24 January 2011

Crazy Squirrels, Bad Haircuts and English Stereotypes......

ok sooo after yesterday and saying how i seem to Attract moths, today i realised that squirrels are also drawn to me!
I dont know why, maybe im a real-life Dr Dolittle however i was walking through the park and a squirrel ran out from a bush and just stopped dead infront of me and started staring! (im pretty sure i even saw a smirk on its little rodent face!) Question is, Has anyone ever befriended a squirrel or did it just feel too wrong to even try??

One thing that i have noticed whilst being out and about is the shere amount of people getting weird and damn right stupid haircuts. for example i saw a group of girls, all dressed nice looking pretty but then i saw that one had half her hair shaved off, one had it dyed platinum blonde, one had like purple and red bits in it!!! I guess im just not up to fashion these days, but whats wrong with keeping your hair looking normal??

haha ok to finish this post off i have to have a little ramble about stereotypes. I have a friend who lives in america and whilst we were talking i asked, how do people in england come accross over there?. Well lets just say that my reaction to her response went a little like this.........*deep breath*............NO! We are not all fish and chip eating, earl grey tea drinking, red phone box calling, mini cooper driving, james bond watching, harry potter reading, the beatles listening, queen loving, bowler hat wearing, 'good day to you sir' saying, manchester united supporting, english softies!!!! :P

EPIC SMILE PIC OF THE DAYYYYYYYY......

1 comment:

  1. I hit a squirrel with my car once :( ... I think I'm still recovering from it, and I was 17 at the time.

    ReplyDelete